KING'S KIMCHI SPICED TUNA SALADAn exciting, tasty and decorative twist on an American Classic.
1/2 cup (4 oz.) chopped King's Kimchi
1 can (6 oz.) tuna, well drained
1/4 cup (2 oz.) mayonnaise
Crackers, wafers or sliced baguette
Tobbiko (fish roe)
Green onion (finely chopped)
Grape tomatoes (cut into eighths)
Black sesame seeds
1. Chop King's Kimchi into 1/4" pieces and drain.
2. Mix all wet ingredeints in large mixing bowl.
3. Add pepper to taste.
4. Place 1/2 - 3/4 tablespoon of tuna salad onto each cracker, wafer or bread slice.
For a more unique taste and a more decorative presentation, use the following combinations of toppings, or create more of your own!
- Tobbiko / Black sesame seeds
- Green onion / Grape tomato / Black sesame seeds
- Tobbiko / Nori
- Grape tomato / Sliced Nori
You can always find creative and delicious kimchi recipes at http://www.kingsasian.com