KIMCHI SPRING ROLLSAn exciting, tasty and decorative twist on an American Classic.
14 oz. King's Kimchi
4 oz. Dry rice stick noodles
Romaine lettuce cut into 4" pieces
1 lb. Thinly sliced beef (marinated/cooked)
Dried seaweed cut into 1/4" wide strips.
- Boil rice noodles as directed.
- Soak each wrapper in a bowl of hot water about 10 seconds.
- Lay ingredients on wrapper leaving 1 inch on right and left sides.
- Fold sides. Roll up tightly, placing seam side down on plate.
- Cut spring roll in half at an angle.
- Wrap strip of seaweed around it when ready to serve.
You can always find creative and delicious kimchi recipes at http://www.kingsasian.com